The company is looking for a firmware developer, requested experience with System On a Chip (SOC).
Role and responsibilities:
The developer will work on the project and realization of the device firmware, using C language, handling operating system’s interrupt requests. Moreover, the developer will be responsible for the implementation of communication protocols that use Bluetooth Low Energy.
– Possibility of working remotely
– Possibility of part time/full time contract
– 3+ years of experience with firmware development
– Deep knowledge of C and C++
– Experience with ARM microcontrollers
– Good knowledge of System on Chip (SoC) architecture and design
– Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocol
– Knowledge of Interrupts and their use
– Knowledge of units for inertia
– Knowledge of data sheet, manuals and set-up documents
– Good capability to Work Independently or on a Team